The Office of Communications and Creative Services supports the mission, vision, and goals of San Diego College of Continuing Education. The office provides public relations, social and digital media, web development and support, graphic design, event promotions, photography, videography and other marketing and communications support to the SDCCE community.
Our goal is to enhance awareness of the college, our programs and services, build community engagement, increase name recognition, and maintain a consistent image and voice of San Diego College of Continuing Education while also serving as an informational resource to the media and the community at large.
Project Request Form
All requests of the Office of Communications and Creative Services must be approved by a dean or vice president and requires submission of a request form. For graphic design, photography, and videography requests, please allow a minimum of 10 working days (2 weeks) for all projects. Photo and video requests are available during regular office hours, 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Please note our office does not handle printing, for printing please contact District Reprographics. For website requests, please allow 1-5 for most edits and updates, and 1-3 weeks for creating a new page. Timelines are subject to change (shorter or longer) depending on the project size and number of projects in the queue. If a request needs immediate attention, please complete the form and contact Brenna Leon Sandeford, Public Information Officer.
For Public/Media Relations, a meeting with staff may be required.
Prior to submitting a request, we ask that you please review the following guidelines:
- Be strategic prior to submitting a request. Determine the intended outcome for your projected project—who your target audience is, what content you’d like to include and what budget is available to you.
- Develop accurate and simple content. Nobody knows your programs and services better than you. For this reason, we ask that you develop your content as accurately as possible for any project, as simple or complex as it may be. Please submit final text (pre-edited/proofread) and images with your request. If information is missing or incorrect, it may delay your project.
- Upload a sample. If you already have a design idea in mind, feel free to upload a sample with your project request.
- Use appropriate images. If you are looking for images for your promotion or project, please feel free to send us a link to any photos from the SDCCE Flickr Account. Please do not use any images from the web unless you have permission.
- Do not work independently. Ask for input from your corresponding Administrator, Dean, Chair, colleagues, etc. Doing so will ensure accurate content, eliminate duplicate efforts or duplicated requests, and ensure a consistent voice and messaging is being followed.
- Ready to Submit your Request. Once you have completed the above steps, you’re ready to submit a request.
To request services, please complete the Project Request Form.
Our ability to complete your project by the time you desire is dependent upon how far in advance we receive your request and the required time for production and execution of a project.
Brenna Leon Sandeford, M.A.
Public Information Officer
SDCCE Approved Logos
Email Signature Template
Important Job Title
San Diego College of Continuing Education
4343 Ocean View Blvd, San Diego, CA 92113
Select, copy and paste into Outlook signature