The mission of the SDCCE Instructional Services Office is to provide leadership, management, information expertise, processes and resources that support student learning and success by supporting faculty, staff, and administrators with processes and services related to Class Schedule Development, Curriculum, Catalog, Accreditation, Professional Development, Tenure and Evaluation Reviews, Sabbatical Leaves, and noncredit advocacy while ensuring compliance with state, federal, and local regulations and policies.
San Diego College of Continuing Education
Office of Instructional Services
4343 Ocean View Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92113-1915
Office Location: Administration Bldg., Room 104 (Campus Map HERE)
Instructional Services Office Team
- Dr. Minou Spradley, Interim Vice President of Instructional Services
- Ginger Davis, Administrative Assistant to the Vice President of Instructional Services
- Janay Patton, Instructional Support Analyst
- Desiree Payne, Curriculum Analyst
- Vacant, Administrative Technician
- For program specific information, see SDCCE Academic Areas.
- Not sure who to contact? Refer to our Instructional Program Contacts list.
For immediate assistance regarding FLEX obligation, Professional Advancement Committee inquiries, and overall Instructional Services please email Janay Patton, Instructional Support Analyst, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding attendance reporting, class scheduling, student permission numbers, and reporting being out ill for a time span greater than a week should be sent to all those listed below for each campus in which your class is offered (the original location for the in-person class session):
- CE Mesa
- Yvonne Schmeltz, Acting College Operations SupervisorKarah Seaboldt, Attendance ClerkCynthia Suarez, Schedule Preparer
Cesar Chavez Campus
- Diana Romero, College Operations Supervisor
- Cindy Gutierrez, Attendance Clerk
- Erick Ruiz-Cadena, Schedule Preparer
- Patti Buse, Acting College Operations Supervisor
- Miguel Galindo and Marquest Glover, Attendance Clerks
- Miguel Galindo, Schedule Preparer
- Karen King, College Operations Supervisor
- Nadia Mohammed Abdi, Acting Attendance Clerk
- Danielle Ninness, Schedule Preparer
North City/CE Miramar Campuses
Ruth Carroll, College Operations Supervisor
- Karah Seaboldt, Attendance Clerk
- Cynthia Suarez, Schedule Preparer
West City Campus
- Crystal Quezada, Acting College Operations Supervisor
- Leslie Romero, Attendance Clerk
- Sonia Lopez, Schedule Preparer
- Spring 2023 FLEX Days: January 30-31, 2023
- Spring 2023 Classes: February 1, 2023-June 10, 2023
- Faculty Appreciation Event 2023: May 12, 2023, 2pm-4pm
*All dates are subject to change.