Spring 2021 Open Classes
The following classes are currently open and do not require an orientation or permission number for enrollment.
- Engine/Electrical/Performance (AUTO 507A, class number: 55514)
- Adv Driveability & Performance (AUTO 507B, class number 56999)
- Quickservice Lube/Pre-Delivery (AUTO 600, class number: 55524)
- Automotive Fundamentals (AUTO 601, class number: 55525)
- Service Advisor I (AUTO 508, class number: 56950)
- Go to the Student Portal
- Select “CE-Enroll” under “Quicklinks” and then select “Spring 2021 Continuing Education”
- You will be prompted to input the class number (See above). Enter the class number.
- Click “Next,” leave the “permission number” section blank. Click “Proceed”
- Lastly, click “finish enrolling” to add yourself to the class.
Automotive programs are offered at the Educational Cultural Complex and require orientation prior to enrollment.