Welcome to PATHWAYS at San Diego College of Continuing Education
PATHWAYS is a retention model program for SDCCE’s homeless students designed to create educational communities that provide intensive and direct student support services. PATHWAYS guides homeless students on their pathway to completion, career, and/or transition to college. PATHWAYS focuses on the student’s journey and breaking down barriers to completion by empowering students to drive their success and possibilities to achieve self-sufficiency and reaching their education and career goals.
PATHWAYS Program Requirements
- Must be enrolled in or planning to enroll in SDCCE’s HSDP or GED and/or a CTE program
- Schedule a program eligibility appointment (must meet program eligibility based on targeted student group - housing insecure/homeless; income; or basic needs)
- Complete SDCCE’s enrollment and registration (PATHWAYS helps students from application to completion)
- Attend PATHWAYS orientation and complete required student in-take processes
- Complete an SDCE program orientation (as applicable) and Student Education Plan
- Complete College and Career Readiness (CC&R) course
- Commit to actively participating in your success!
Be CAREER READY! Join PATHWAYS today!
- Become a part of the PATHWAYS community
- Earn a job training certificate in as little as six (6) months
- Get help with program and class textbooks, school supplies, and materials
- Receive transportation assistance for approved program activities
- Explore career opportunities in paid apprenticeship or internship opportunities
- Access career and job placement assistance
- Access to CE Promise and transition to college support
Apply for PATHWAYS here today!
Refer students to PATHWAYS
PATHWAYS accepts referrals from internal programs and external organizations and agencies serving the community. Call PATHWAYS at (619) 388-4933 or direct client referrals to PATHWAYS here.
- Refer A Student
- LiveWell San Diego
- SDCCE CARES
- No-Cost/Low-Cost Technology Resources
- Application & Registration
- How to create your mySDCCD account
- Veteran Services
- Legal Aid Society of San Diego
- Crises House
- Home Start
- Second Chance Program
- CSA San Diego
- Rachel’s Women’s Centers