How to request an Official Continuing Education Transcript
A transcript request processed at any Continuing Education (CE) campus will include all coursework taken in Continuing Education; you do not need to request transcripts from each campus you attended. Academic Information cannot be released until a signed request or a release from the student has been received. NOTE: Unofficial CE transcripts can be viewed and printed from your CE Student Dashboard. San Diego College of Continuing Education High School Diploma Program (HSDP) transcripts will need to be requested from the campus where you completed the HSDP requirements.
Important: This request process is for San Diego College of Continuing Education (SDCCE) students enrolled in noncredit classes and former adult high school students enrolled in SDCCE and San Diego Unified School District's Adult School Program. Students enrolled in credit college classes at San Diego City, Mesa or Miramar Colleges should use this link to make the request.
|César E. Chávez Campus:||SDCECesarChavez@sdccd.edu|
|Educational Cultural Complex:||SDCEECC@sdccd.edu|
|San Diego CE at Mesa College:||SDCEMesa@sdccd.edu|
FEES TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
The first two transcripts are free; each additional transcript costs $5.00. Checks or money orders should be made payable to: San Diego Community College District; do not send cash. Transcripts can be requested by US Mail, FAX or via Email.
If by email, the Release of Information form must be signed and dated.
- If by U.S. mail or Fax: Complete the Release of Information form or write a letter and include:
- Your name and any names you may have attended under
- Your current address
- Daytime phone number
- Date of birth
- Social Security Number (last 4 numbers) or SDCCE Student ID Number
- The approximate dates of attendance
- What type of records/classes (e.g. GED Preparation, high school, vocational) you are requesting
- Special programs (e.g. military, Foundation)
- What campus(es) you attended
- Any other information that will assist us in locating your records, especially if the classes were taken prior to Fall 1982
- Sign and Date the request.
Mail or fax your request to the campus you attended. If you are unsure where your records are, please send your request to:
San Diego College of Continuing Education
Office of Admissions and Records
4343 Ocean View Blvd., Room 104
San Diego, CA 92113
For an appointment to meet virtually with a staff person, please visit the San Diego College of Continuing Education’s Virtual Student Services Support Center and click on Speak with A Staff Member, for assistance.