The Healthcare Careers program includes training courses for:
- Personal Care Assistant/Caregiver
- Nursing Assistant
- Nursing Assistant (Rehabilitative)
- Home Health Aide
- Food Preparation for Health Care Professionals
Student Learning Outcomes (SLOs)
- A program graduate will be able to apply the knowledge gained from the CNA course to pass the California state written and practical certification examination.
- A program graduate will be able to efficiently identify a patient change of condition and effectively communicate such changes to the nurse.
- A program graduate will have the skills to assess patient vital signs and know the difference between normal and abnormal.
Cassandra Storey firstname.lastname@example.org