I'm so proud to be leading San Diego College of Continuing Education (SDCCE) during this difficult time. The entire management team, both adjunct and contract faculty, and classified professionals have come together in unprecedented ways to continue delivering instruction and support services to students. I want to sincerely thank each of you for your help and patience to make alternative methods of remote instructional programming and student support services available to all SDCE students during this difficult time.
Please join SDCCE in Focus online meetings to hear and share examples of the positive work we are doing to support our students and one another. SDCCE In Focus also provides a virtual meeting space for me to share information as quickly as possible when decisions are made that impact SDCE students, processes and operations.
Earth Day: Restore Our Earth Events
Sustainability Town Hall
- Jacqueline Sabanos, SDCCE Administration
- Carlos Turner Cortez, Ph.D., SDCCE Administration
- Christopher Manis Vice Chancellor, Facilities Management San Diego Community College District
- John Shipman, Senior Director, National Training Business & Education, Franklin Energy Services
- Eddie Price, Community and Workforce Development, GRID Alternatives
Date: Tuesday, April 20 2021, 2:00-3:00pm
Webinar ID: 940 4399 0820
Cereal Box Bird House Class
Join Stacy Surwilo, SDCCE faculty for an afternoon of fun with this “Restore the Earth” sustainability project.
Create a viewable environment for the birds that call our neighborhood home.
- Cereal or similar sized box
- Stick or small branch (to attach to the outside entrance
- Glue or paste (optional)
- Yarn, straw, torn paper, and other like materials for the inside bedding (nesting materials)
- Painters tape (for attaching to the window)
CE Flex: #16641
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 1:00-2:00pm
Zoom info: Please contact Stacy Surwilo at email@example.com for the ZOOM code.