San Diego Gateway to College and Career (SDG2CC) Program Participation Requirements:
- 18-24 years old
- Complete an eligibility assessment
- Meet with a caseworker
- Attend orientations
- Complete San Diego Continuing Education’s College and Career Readiness course
- Commit to setting and achieving goals
Note: Potential students can automatically meet eligibility requirements if you have not finished high school or if you live in any of the following ZIP codes: 92102, 92105, 92113, 92114, 92115, 92139
Looking for a “better” job? Looking to being in a “career?
- Join the SDG2CC community
- Graduate from high school or pass the high school equivalency (HSE) or GED
- Earn a job training certificate that supports your employment goals
- Prepare to start college, feeling ready and financially supported
- Explore career opportunities and achieve workplace skills in paid internships with local companies
- Become college prepared and career ready with career services that help you to find, apply and interview for jobs
After completion of our program, SDG2CC will help you become part of the Promise Program as you transition to college.
The SDG2CC Program team is here to support your success!