The Curriculum Committee supports the development and implementation of curriculum to fulfill the educational needs of the institution's diverse student population and the community served.
- Support development of curriculum via review and approval of new and revised course outlines and program
- Ensure alignment of curriculum with institutional and district goals and mission
- Provide guidance and resources including templates, guidelines, and related curricular information to faculty and staff
- Support institution-wide efforts to continually improve program pathways and promote interdisciplinary discussions
- Support District-wide efforts to continually improve instruction and curriculum
- Post regular reports/minutes of Curriculum Committee meetings/activities
- Vice President, Instructional Services
- Faculty from each program appointed by the Academic Senate (total will vary)
- Classified Professional (1) The Academic Senate Curriculum Committee membership appoints the chair.
This committee meets 1st Wednesday of each month during the fall and spring semesters, 2:30-4:30pm.Committee is currently conducting meetings via Zoom. See agenda (below) for Zoom link to meeting.